Blush Crush

Tuesday, March 17, 2015







Blazer: Forever 21, Jeans: Old Navy (only $34), Top: an older style from LOFT, similar here and here, Bag: Tory Burch, Necklace: Stella & Dot, Earrings: Stella & Dot, Sunglasses: Toms, Sandals: Tory Burch

In my opinion there can never be too much pink! The more the better is what I always say! This blush blazer is perfect for a casual Friday at the office or just out and about. I love that the cut gives it a little edge! And can we just talk about this purse for a sec? It is probably my favorite bag I have ever owned! I've had my eye on the Robinson Tote for awhile now and when I saw this new rose color, I just knew I had to have it! It is the perfect shade of pink for a bag! I LOVE these jeans from Old Navy. They fit so well and are such a steal right now for $34.

Thanks for reading!

xo, Jordan




















You Might Also Like

0 comments