My First Stitch Fix Box

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My co-worker introduced me to Stitch Fix a couple weeks ago and after she got her first box I couldn't wait to sign up! The sign up process was completely painless. First, you create your style profile by answering the detailed questionnaire. Then, you decide how often you want to receive five personalized pieces: every 2-3 weeks, monthly, or every other month. My favorite part of setting up my profile is that you can create a Pinterest board so your stylist can get a better idea of what you like! Whatever you decide not to keep, you just send it back in the prepaid return envelope!

Here is a look at my first box! I really like that each box comes with a a personalized note from your stylist and pictures of each item styled two different ways!



1. Mystree: Esperanza Open Stitch Cardigan $68
I love open cardigans I wear them all the time especially when I am just lounging around at home. I really liked this one but after looking through my closet I decided to pass since I have ones that are similar.


2. Collective Concepts: Sofia Leaf Print Dress $88
The color and print are really pretty in person, however this dress was too small on the bottom and little big up top.


3. Daniel Rainn: Soloman Blouse $68
I have to say I didn't like this top and first glance but once I tired it on I fell in love with the fit! It's a little more than I would spend on a top like this so unfortunately I won't be keeping it.


4. Mavi: Freida Regular Length Skinny Jeans $98
The fit on these jeans was absolutely spot on. They fit like a glove. I don't 100% love the way skinny jeans look on me so next time I think I'll ask to try a bootcut or boyfriend style.


5. Olive & Oak: Dovella Airy Knit Sweater $68
I was super excited when I opened the box to see this sweater sitting on top. Unfortunately the sweater part was too short for me, it was almost like a crop top and then the tank portion poofed out too much around my stomach and waist which just didn't look right.



When you checkout, you can leave a detailed review of what you liked and didn't like about each piece which will be super helpful for your stylist for the next box. So while I ended up not keeping anything this time, I am super excited about Stitch Fix and I can't wait for next month's goodies!

Can't wait to share my next Stitch Fix with you!

xo, Jordan





You Might Also Like

0 comments