Easter Sunday Brunch Tablescape

Monday, March 30, 2015

I love a good brunch and Easter Sunday is the perfect excuse to indulge! The are a few staples that should be at every brunch: champagne, carbs and good company! My Easter brunch setup includes mini spinach and goat cheese frittatas, croissants, apple turnovers, lemonade, orange juice, and of course Veuve!


Pink Bunny Plates from Pottery Barn (No longer online but available in stores)
Bunny Napkins from Pottery Barn (No longer online but available in stores)
Glass Dome

Mini Frittatas Recipe
Gold Foil Eggs
Bunny Placecard Holders
Similar Bunny Pillows

I had a lot of fun putting together this tablescape. I can't wait to enjoy all the good food and company on Easter! I hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday with your friends and family!

xo, Jordan















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I also love brunch parties and always look for excuses for parties. The tablescape ideas you have shared here are truly amazing. Well I am also planning a brunch party at event venue Chicago and these ideas will be helpful for me in planning a perfect party.

    ReplyDelete