Stitch Fix #2

Friday, March 27, 2015

This week I received my second Stitch Fix and I have to say that there is nothing better than coming home after a day at the office and seeing a package waiting for you. Here is a look at what my stylist Janessa picked for me!


1. 41Hawthorn: Teresa Colorblocked Sleeveless Blouse $48
I love this colorblock tank with the exposed half zipper in the back. It was slightly too short but I can make it work!


2. Level 99: Giovanni Straight Leg Jeans $98
Straight leg jeans just aren't for me but I like the color.


3. BRIXON IVY: Jarred Lace Detail Cap-Sleeve Blouse $68
The length on this top is spot on and I love the lace detailing. It would be great for the office or date night.


4. Fun2Fun: Tiana Crochet Bib Top $38
I LOVE the damask pattern on this top. Not only will it be cute with a pair of jeans but it can also work tucked in to a solid color midi skirt!


5. Eight Sixty: Alegra Dress $54
This dress is the right style for my body type but the fabric was a little clingy.


I am going to make some updates to my profile for my stylist and I can't wait to see what Stitch Fix sends me next month!

xo, Jordan










You Might Also Like

0 comments